Boiler servicing from only £80 includes
- Digital flue gas analysis to measure efficiency levels
- Gas pressure check to ensure that the correct flow of gas is reaching the appliance
- Visual inspection to check for corrosion and leaks
- Inspect boiler controls to make sure they are working properly
- Leaving you a checklist of work carried out and checks made.
- Standard servicing and maintenance
- £80 call out fee.
- Free no obligation quotes
- Landlord certificates from only £80
- Boiler service from only £80
- Boiler repairs from only £80
- Power flush only £349
Bear Plumbing uses the latest top of the range power flushing equipment from Clearflow which is widely accepted as the industry leader in its field and thus we can ensure we give the best quality system cleanse.
An hourly rate of £60 chargeable as per average time schedule below
- Average job times for common heating issues
- Install radiator to existing pipe work (2-3 hrs)
- Install radiator in a new position (2-5 hrs)
- Drain and refill the system (1-2 hrs)
- Pump replacement (2-3 hrs)
- Fit New controls (thermostat, roomstat, zonevalve, programmer) (1-4 hrs)
- New hot water cylinder (4-7 hrs)
- New thermostatic radiator valve (½ hr per radiator)
- Typical combination boiler replacement (8-12 hrs)